Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a production schedule taking into account capacity constraints and customer requirements.
- Extract order demand from customer requirements.
- Maintain ERP to create procurement demand.
- Monitor stock holding for raw material and finished goods
- Produce accurate and timely reports from the ERP system and distribute to relevant stakeholders
- Be aware of the fundamentals of product safety within the business and the implications and responsibilities this has in your day to day role
- Create, maintain and distribute departmental documentation, document forms, templates, and spreadsheets
- Develop an understanding of materials and production processes to further your knowledge of production planning requirements
- Administer jobs from start to dispatch
- Meeting deadlines to demand and supplying demand to certificates
- Launching jobs on working machines through PDA, undertaking scheduling and tracking of each job and process
- Undertaking reporting to track workloads and jobs
- Act as interface with company and customer at the highest level
We seek a highly motivated career driven individual who is looking to grow and develop over time, you will need resilience, drive and determination to succeed in a highly competitive, ever developing commercial environment, within a niche industry.
Do You Have? ERP Experience, PDA Experience, Excellent organisational skills, Self-Motivated, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Flexibility for travel as required, Computer literate, Ability to work independently, Outstanding problem solving skills, Fluent in English (written & spoken) – YES …. APPLY NOW:
CV and Covering Letter to Nicola.Widdowson@maher.com